*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908997-April-13-2017
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#908997 added April 13, 2017 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
April 13, 2017
"April 13, 2017 Just what it says Just what it says My Blog signature Blog City image small Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

The Blogging Circle of Friends, of which I am a proud member, prompt for April 13 is "Deep thoughts... answer a few questions about the world which may or may not be true ( maybe it would be fun if they were true):

Why is there no ice at the bottom of the ocean? Why don't clouds rain fire over the desert? How deep do you think the deepest human bones have gotten into the earth? It's your blog have fun."

I

don't know why there is no ice at the bottom of the ocean. At its deepest place, the Mariana Trench, the ocean is just over 40,000 feet deep. I would imagine there would be ice there because it would certainly be cold. However I don't believe man has the technology to explore that deeply. As to clouds raining fire over the desert, I believe that at times they do. I served in the US Army at Fort Bliss Texas. We camped on the desert in pup tents. While we were there we qualified on the rifle range and grenade pit. One day when were out there a storm came out of nowhere and began raising holy hell. It shot ball lightning at the ground and to see it one would swear it was raining fire. The deepest human bones are probably with the dinosaurs. If dinosaurs were here they had to have been here with man or the Bible is incorrect. I've never known the Bible to be wrong. So man's bones have to be with the dinosaurs.

Blog City image small

The prompt for Blog City, of which I am a proud member, is " Earth is our home and nature gives us so many gifts. Do you agree?"

I

agree one hundred percent. Everything on earth has a purpose. Man's job is to find these gifts and use them in a proper way. Usually that is not what happens. We find something and abuse it.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards



© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908997-April-13-2017