*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908999-April-14-2017
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#908999 added April 13, 2017 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
April 14, 2017
"April 14, 2017Just what it says Just what it says My Blog signature Pencil signature Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

The Blooging Circle of Friends prompt, with whom I am a very proud member is "Imagine crushing egg shells under your shoes. All the crackling and crunching sounds like voices, what are they saying? Could this be like reading tea leaves? Is some wisdom or a look in the future being communicated to you? What egg superstitions do you know about?"

E

ggs cracking say nothing to me. I don't believe in those superstitions like reading tea;leaves. What I do know about an egg however is that if you take a raw egg to some place absolutely level and stand the egg on its big end and pull your hand away at the moment of the spring equinox, the egg will stand for a minute or so. It does so because at that moment earth is in perfect balance and has no tilt. I did that one time with a group of children present and they were amazed by it. I was too. A druid priest told me about it and I thought I'd try it. Then I made sure the egg would never balance again because I ate it.

Blog City image small

The Blog City, of which I am also a very proud member, prompt for Friday April 14, 2017 is "The Handkerchief Dilemna-- when you wake p sick what is it that you focus on? Getting better or all the things that aren't getting done. Do you force yourself to do them anyway regardless if you're sick or do you just leave them until you're feeling better?"

P

erhaps I am lazy or something but my apartment is lucky to be cleaned every three months. It makes no difference if I'm sick or well, I hate housework and procrastinate until it is completely unavoidable.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards



© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908999-April-14-2017