*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910117-Started-Pendragon
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910117 added April 29, 2017 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Started Pendragon.
I just stared Pendragon ad it is pretty good. However, it does not follow the occurrences of the previous book. Instead it tells the story of young Arthur growing up. In Arthur his life is just mentioned and then he is fifteen all of sudden. Ectorius’ son Caius, who later becomes one of Arthurs’ war chiefs, becomes good friends. Ectorius of Roman lineage is to shelter young Arthur for a time. As usual they are ever weary of the northern barbarians. Somehow the power lusting petty kings find out where Arthur is hiding. That is where it stops.
I slept through the morning. But I did read for an hour and forty minutes. It would have been longer, but naturally, I had to do my journal.
My mom was on the computer and came across the coolest car and flight simulators and get this-they’re for sale. They are probably well over a hundred-thousand dollars. The flight simulators actually go upside-down! I know what I want for Christmas. This thing was insane!
So I spent a few hours editing my story The Heart of Zealous. I’m spotting things here and there. I think I’ve addressed most of the issues that Tobber highlighted. I wonder if there is a way to see the stories that have been submitted for the anthology. I’ll ask Matt that.
I need to start reviewing again. It’s been forever. I should begin with the Anniversary Reviews.
Well, I have to make dinner so I bid thee ado.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910117-Started-Pendragon