*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910600-Two-Anniversary-Reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910600 added May 6, 2017 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Two Anniversary Reviews.
I got up late-darn. I have done two reviews today. One of them was not showing up on my reviews and feedback page. I asked the Need Help tab and it was told me by a mod I was supposed to click the Given tab up top. There I found it. It looks like I’m licked in the Three Prompts. I forgot the dude’s name, but it was very good. He used scene than exposition which was one of the main reasons it was so good. Had I known someone else would enter, I would have edited it from Tobber’s review of my entry. Who knows I may have chance.
The day draws near. I am stoked about going to Denver to see my brother and my sister- in-law. We’re going to have a blast. It will be cooler weather there and more nature to enjoy. My bro Josh said there are some hiking trails to traverse. Unfortunately, I will not be doing my WdC stuff for about a week. Even with a computer, it would not be right to ignore my family. Oh, and my mom is coming too. I have not been on a plane in over fifteen years. It should be an interesting experience. I’ll read most of the time.
So I am thinking of going on a short-term mission trip to Mexico. My church has them all the time. They usually run for three days or so. I’m a little afraid. That reminds me. Testimonials were given last Wednesday night regarding the last trip to Mexico. One of the testimonial givers talked about how fear was an issue with going there. That person said to “just do it” in my own paraphrase and that going was a great experience and like nothing else. I am curios at the least.
I’ve made a plan; I will text Joel about going out to lunch. There I will witness to him. May God direct my mouth. Funny, I feel kind of excited too all of a sudden. I know the Bible says “He who wins souls is wise.” I would love to be wise.
Dan just got back to me about church tomorrow. He’ll pick me up at 10:25ish.
Jim is watching John Wick; not my kind of movie. Too much violence and swearing.
My mom watched Guardians of The Galaxy vol. 2. She liked it. She viewed it on Amazon Firestick. I’m going to wait until it gets to HD quality. We started watching The Legend of Korra last night. It brought back memories. It is more serious that The Last Air Bender. It’s still good though.
Well, I have reading to do. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910600-Two-Anniversary-Reviews