*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910653-Adding-a-little-to-my-story
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910653 added May 7, 2017 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Adding a little to my story.
Church was great today. Something that was on my heart was the absence of Pastor Jimmy. The situation was addressed by a letter from him read by Pastor Chuck. In his letter Jimmy was saying he is trying to get closer to the Lord and to work things out. That is pretty much what he told the congregation in his note. I’ll keep him in prayer.
I spent a little over ten hours touching up on my story The Gate of Urns. It has been a while. Now, I’m focusing on sprinkling plot throughout the story and avoiding info dumping. I am mainly doing this by placing it through extensive dialog and action. Basically I’m focusing on scene than info dumping or deep exposition. That is a good way to confuse and overwhelm readers.
I just texted Gio and he got back to me. It was brief. I just returned his reply with no answer. He said he is a little busy. Hopefully, he is busy. It may be he is not in a talkative mood and is bogged down by something.
I texted Joel when I go home but I have not heard from him yet. I’m eager to talk to him.
For some reason I’m low on things to type about.
With the new MvC game coming out, I want a PS4. I won’t get one though. Chad won’t get it unless they introduce “good” characters. So far, he is not impressed-I am though.
At church this morning, Jared asked how have been. I told him I am good. He asked if I’m looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2. He said it is good. Thor 3 looks pretty good I told him. It used to be a ritual where all of the “church gang” would all see a movie together. That has not happened in a while.
What else? Chad sent me two links of mass stabbings in Sacramento. There has been a lot of violence in the US lately. I think a lot of it is from Trump being in office. I hope the “wall” Trump wants to build will come to pass. It would be helpful against drugs coming to the country.
well, I have to buy some coffee for the house. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910653-Adding-a-little-to-my-story