*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911067-MOthers-Day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#911067 added May 14, 2017 at 8:07am
Restrictions: None
MOther's Day
The (not quite) Sunday News! Mother's Day is Sunday in the US, and these kids had some unfortunate things to say about what their parents did . In honor of that, make us laugh and tell us something you might've said innocently about your folks when you were a kid that in retrospect maybe you shouldn't have said.

Manx Cat from Japan


I was young. My dad talked me into staying for the weekend with some friends of his who I did not like. We were sitting at the dining table eating a meal when I said, "How much do you earn a week? I saw my dad's check and he earns (I named the amount.)." I will always remember the startled look of horror on that persons face. *Laugh* He actually jumped in his chair. His son laughed and his wife just shook her head.

He immediately gave me a lecture about asking adults certain questions that are none of a child's business. I was involved mentally with comparing our home life with other families.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE


Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911067-MOthers-Day