*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911748-Great-trip-to-Denver
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#911748 added May 25, 2017 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Great trip to Denver!
This will be short as I must reply to a missed call from Chad.
Denver was awesome! My mom and I had a wonderful time with my bro and sister-in-law. We watched a few things on TV and probably most of all we enjoyed the weather and scenery. I saw a few wild bunnies. We also saw some snow for two days. I took few pics and two movies about thirty seconds each. We also went to Colorado Springs to visit my sister- n-law’s parents. They were in the middle of moving to another house. We had lunch at the house they were moving from and talked for a little while. My sister-in-law, Janna, and my bro, Josh, showed this little cartoon show called adventure Time. It was funny. My mom suggested watching it here in Vegas. Me Josh and Janna went to this theater called the Alamo. It was cool because at this theater we got to order food that we ate at tables while watching the movie. Oh, and we watched Guardians of The galaxy by the way. It was funny. I did a little texting to Gio, Chad and Ricky.
There was this cool coffee maker that brews one small cup at a time. I was not used to such small cups of coffee. The highest was ten ounces-quite small.
I slept on an air mattress. I was surprisingly very comfortable. I pretty much slept through the whole nights I was there. It was nice to see Butters their dog. She’s the best.
So I’m thinking if I should talk about my spiritual life on the blogs list. I’ve done it before but not as deeply as I could. So to anyone reading this, be prepared for my personal spiritual stuff. I’ve been reading Living in The Light of Eternity. It was about being an example to your children. There were a few real life accounts given by three people. One was the author’s doubter.
My prayer life is decent but it I should pray for nations as well as individuals. Needless to say, I have been petitioning on behalf for Gio and Matt. I do that daily.
I texted my friend Ricky asking if he could take me to tomorrow night’s Bible study. He has not gotten back to me. Perhaps he will later on.
I need to start eating more greens. It will really help to flush out my body. Jim fixed me a salad just a while ago. It’s very good.
I wonder if my relationship with Ann will ever get better. She makes it really difficult though. She rarely has anything to say and when she does, it is a one or two word response.
Well, I’m going to call Chad back. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911748-Great-trip-to-Denver