*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914673-Started-Avalon
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914673 added July 3, 2017 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
Started Avalon!
I got up pretty early today at like 8:15am. I don’t know what it was that roused me. I woke up in the middle fo the night and fell right back asleep. That was a contributor for sure. Jim’s IPhone was glitching and he wanted a professional diagnostic done. Fortunately my mom played with it a bit and it fixed itself. We saved money.
Jim left for work around 10am. Then I hit the PS3-for way too long. I had fun though. Lol. I finished Grail. It took me a little over an hour. Then I read the prologue to Avalon. It is more of a spin off than a sequel. Anyway the prologue was about this rich guy who blows his head off with a revolver. What a beginning huh? The biggest question is why did this dude kill himself? It begins like a murder mystery. Like I mentioned in a prior entry, the POV is first person. It has a lot modern day props like cars and tapes and stuff. I thought it would be in the 1700s to 1800s. The narration is more detailed and of slower pace than the last five books. It’s more like Bright Empires (one of Lawhead’s series) in that is in modern days. The jacket cover is quite appealing. From it, the reader is told James Arthur Stewart is King Arthur reborn. Then it tells of his friends who are reborn as well-people like Merlin and the wicked sorcerous woman Morgian as I gather from the last thing mentioned on the jacket which simply alludes that other magical forces are also reborn.
Now things come to the present where I am now typing. Chad has not called me yet. The Walgreens he works at was robbed-not by any weapons. It was a diversion type thing. While Chad was getting this person’s cigarettes, the guy swiped the liquor on the counter. It went something like that. Chad was rambling a little.
I noticed that DBZ Burst Limit is for download at the PS store. It was featured in the “What’s new” section. Perhaps people will buy it again and it will get a new fan base, however small.
My mom was supposed to take me to Coles for some shorts. Oh well. I don’t feel like going. Lol.
As of right now, I am making a second attempt to get a hold of PS support. I want to know how popular DBZ BL is now. It will take a little time to build up though.
Well, that is it for now. I’ll say how the new book fares. The chapters are a little long. Bye, bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914673-Started-Avalon