*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914764-N-Korea-tests-ballistic-missile
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914764 added July 4, 2017 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
N. Korea tests ballistic missile.
I read a few news updates. The two biggest topics are the Tuesday missile tests done by North Korea. It came within 550 miles from the Japanese coast. It is considered by few of the big world powers like Russia and the UK to be a “hostile act.” The second thing in the news is the summit meeting between Vladimir Putin and Trump. It will be held in Germany on Friday. Apparently, the Prime minister and Trump have only conversed twice by phone. This will be their first face-to-face talk. Then there is the Trump wrestling fiasco. Trump supporters laugh while opponents say it advocates violence.
From a news update I just read on my phone, the dude who doctored the Trump wrestling video stepped forward and took the blame for the video. He asked not to be named because it may “bring shame upon him had his family.” He further apologized for the anti-Islam, ant-sematic, racist message.
On television, Trump asserted the tension between Russia and the US. I am curious to know how the Friday meeting will go.
Speaking of politics, I have just read the political plot in Avalon. It is too complex to remember much less write. It was suspenseful seeing the British parliament in pandemonium at times and the noted change in the monarchial system as outlined in the Magna Carta cart 2. The whole thing happened after the death of King William IV. I like the political side of the book. It is fascinating.
I played in moderation today-only one-and –a-half hours. Then I read for the same duration of time. My plan was to come back to it but Jim came home.
I have spent the last few hours with my mom on the computer looking for pants. God bless her. She went for hours for me.
Tonight will be noisy; it’s the 4th of July. It is too now though to go outside and see the street fireworks. Poor Jim is going to have to fall asleep listening to them. My friend Ricky think fireworks are bunch of noise.
I had a brief text exchange with Gio. He is still up for the moves. He said he wants to bring some friends. I hope they are not delinquents or have filthy mouths. I’ll see.
If Is tick to my guns and play In moderation I can get a PS4. That is what I will ask for Christmas. I want to play DBFZ! It is akin to MvC2. It is very fast and furious. But I’m willing to learn-just because it looks so cool.
Well, that is it for me.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914764-N-Korea-tests-ballistic-missile