*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915966-Moderate-gaming
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915966 added July 22, 2017 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Moderate gaming.
I just was accepted into a GoT group. There is a forum for the group bit a passkey is needed. That along with anything else will be revealed. The head of the group is first time leader for a GoT round. She sounds very nice. So far there are sixteen people in the group, wick is one too many. I’m sure it won’t matter. The whole affair will require a good amount of devotion. It will be good for me. I’m eager to get started.
So far I’ve played two hours of PS4 and have read for two hours as well. I have one more review to do for the anthology thing. At the moment only I and Tobber have done reviews and the deadline is the 10th of august. I need my story reviewed so I can polish it. I may just look at it myself and edit it if no one steps up. I was really hoping for some helpful feedback. For anyone who does not do at least four reviews will be ousted from the publication. I hope it does get published.
I will not have time to do any reviews save for an anthology review. One story is very long. I think people will be reluctant to review it. Come to think of it, my story is long too. Lol. I need to give people incentive to review it. I think I will offer an MB for going over it. I hope it works.
It is still very hot out. My mom was going to send me to the store to get a loaf of French bread but then she left outside. Tomorrow is church. Because, Ricky is gone, I will have to attend the 11 am service. He’ll be picking me up at 10:25 am because he is an usher.
One of the smoke alarms has a low battery. It is in the spare bedroom which is a veritable mess. He gets off work at 7:30 pm. He wants me to set up the ladder so he can quickly change the battery when he gets home.
Jim works both jobs tomorrow so I will able to play more. If I feel like that is. I am realizing that C ranks are nothing to be feared. Most likely they just beat a lot of D rankers. I beat like two C rankers. Speaking of games, I am hoping that my mom will feel well enough to go to GameStop. Or I’ll have to wait until next weekend to play DBZ RB )= .
In one of my news updates that I read, there were two Russian spies living in the US. They were a couple with two kids. They fooled everyone and lived in plain sight as regular suburban home owners. Another espionage incident happened in 2010.
The Trump Tower meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin goes on in the headlines. It’s hard to make heads or tails out of the whole thing. I do not know if anybody cares about it. Lol.
Well , that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915966-Moderate-gaming