*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916027-Pastor-Jimmy-returns
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916027 added July 23, 2017 at 10:05pm
Restrictions: None
Pastor Jimmy returns!
Today has been good. Pastor Jimmy came back. When he came up to the podium, a lot of people stood up to applaud him including me. It was nice to see him. Many people said hello to him as well. It was a nice sermon.
Dan was my ride to the 11 am service. He noticed a leak in one of the lawn water pipes of my next door neighbors. He kindly went to their door and informed them. Lots of water was coming out. After church was done, I greeted some friends I have not seen in a while. One thing we talked about was the anti-Trump violence and anti-Trump sentiment from the news stations, chiefly CNN. Unfortunately, most of my news updates are CNN. Every other day or so I get some news from Fox. CNN has been around longer.
I hit the PS3 for about two hours and I read for two hours I think. I have not touched my story for days. Its’ too late it do it now. I will in the morning though. I need to get back to the gym. The gym is a good place to meet girls. Lol. Seriously though, I do want a girlfriend. Girls would like me better without these darn glasses. That is one reason I want laser eye surgery. I will look into that.
I can’t wait until November comes around so I could get my PS4. DB fighter Z looks awesome! I also would like to get UMvC3. Thank God I’ve learned to play in moderation and only on the weekends.
I have to pick up my meds in the morning-or rather my mom and I pick it up as it is too scorching outside to walk. The pharmacy opens at 9 am. It’s already hot at that time. Lol.
Chad may call soon. He may be at work. My mom and I are still fixing to visit him and his family. We just have to work out a good day.
I had Starbucks today. It’s been a while. I always get the same thing: a triple shot, venti white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. The lady there knows me and she gave me extra whipped cream. It was very tasty.
Well, I will try to go to the gym in the early morning. No promises though.

Until tomorrow. Tootles.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916027-Pastor-Jimmy-returns