*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916296-No-GameStop
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916296 added July 28, 2017 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
No GameStop
Today has been okay. Our poor dog Lancelot is still struggling to walk. My mom examined his legs and she thinks his kneecaps may have shifted. In the meantime, Lance is getting hauled around on this table stand with wheels. He’s a good boy. The next step is going to the vet. I do not know if that will happen.
My mom had to get blood drawn and I was going to go with her so we could go to GameStop. However, I had to keep an eye on Lance so I stayed home. Hopefully we’ll go tomorrow in the morning. I’m going to ask her later tonight.
Tomorrow is Saturday which means I can play games! I’ve gotten much better at ST X T. Nevertheless, I still win and lose. I realize I have nothing to fear from C rankers. I imagine they must beat a bunch of D rankers.
Jim went to the store and came back an hour ago about. He is off from his second job at Albertson’s.
I did two hours of revisions with my novel. I moved on to the next chapter called The Dark Cathedral. It was a lot easier to work with than one of my previous chapter called The Time Traveler. It was all over the place. I improved a good deal though. My goal is to edit my piece for four months or so and then send it to a Christian editor. That may be costly. I’ll look into it when the time comes.
Chad works today so I may not be hearing from him unless he calls me on his break. Poor Chad got a water blister yesterday. He says he is going to drain it with a needle and then sanitize it with alcohol. Sounds pretty gross.
Ann is not a friend. She is an old acquaintance at best. I try to start conversation by text and she snubs me off. We’ll this has been happening since I have stopped messaging her on Facebook. Now I text her on her phone. I just texted her “what’s up.” I hope she gets back to me soon. I’d love to chat with her.
As usual, it is a killer outside. Its 107 degrees now. I feel sorry that Chad has to walk in this heat to work.
John McCain had voted against the GOP repeal. I do not recall why.
Well, I’m off to listen to music then write. Good bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916296-No-GameStop