*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916630-2nd-review-for-GoT
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916630 added August 2, 2017 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
2nd review for GoT!
Man, I am drained. I just did a long review that wasn’t written very well. It was hard to understand. It took me a while to do. I am awaiting Friday. I have decided to play three days a week instead of two because Jim has been off on Sundays. My ride to church is probably not coming. His Jeep is in the shop. He said if I do no hear from him by 6 pm, he will not pick me up and it is 5:57 pm. I could call Ricky, but I do not want him to have to take me home after church then come back.
I have to get back to the gym man. I need to. Besides church, that is the only out-of-the-house thing I do. Plus I like how it makes me feel. I have to leave the house at like 4:30 am though. I need to lose stomach weight too.
I was tempted to play DB RB 2. Bit I am sticking to my guns. I can’t wait until Friday comes. Lol. I’ve yet to find what galaxy mode is. It sounds cool. The fighting mechanics of the game are more complex than Burst Limit. There are a lot more characters to play as too. I think there are players that have to be unlocked. There are blank spaces in the character select screen. I think my PS friend is a little kid I think. I told him that I am nee to the game and he just said “ok.”
I wonder how Chad is. I am not sure if he works today. I’ll give him a ring when I am done. Chad flooded me with links-eight in all. One was a picture off from eBay of a rare Dreamcast game. Why does he waste his money? That’s his beef. I really think chad is going to buy MvCI after all. He’ll cave in. Not me though. When I get my PS4, the only thing I’ll be playing him online is UMvC3.
My mom wants me to go to the store for ice-cream I’m sure. I said I wanted to take out some money-mostly for Starbucks and when my church friends go to eat after church. I have to hang with one of them someday-but whom? I have Jordan’s number. I’d ask Ricky but I know he would decline.
I need to visit Chad but not by the bus. I’m waiting when my mom will drop me off and visit his family too. His mom fell down the stairs a few days ago. Chad’s brother Michael had to drive her to the hospital. They took an X-ray and nothing was broken. This happened at her dad’s house when his dog caused her to trip.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916630-2nd-review-for-GoT