*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916699-The-gym-and-raging-blast-2
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916699 added August 3, 2017 at 8:07pm
Restrictions: None
The gym and raging blast 2!
Man I played like three hours of raging blast 2. It’s really fun. Oh, and I went to the gym. I have given myself an incentive to go to the gym. If I go to the gym then I can play on that day. Today also I did my laundry and I cleaned my bathroom. (= Then I hit the PS3 for an hour and a half. After that I got stuff done. I feel quite good and I know it is because of working out. Beside my 45 minute cardio, I did one stomach and one back machine. Tomorrow I think I’ll do my chest.
There is no genre prompt today for the GoT. It is open genre today I was told. Yesterday’s story that I reviewed, was atrocious.
I read for an hour. Spencer Reston is descending down a cavern with glowing algae where he find alien footprints. Because has gone so long without food or water, he is feeling spiritual. He realizes he has wasted his life and has behaved selfishly. The chapter leaves off where he finds an alien city.
Jim is off today. He just left the house a minute ago. I don’t’ know where. There were no chicks at the counter in the gym. It was the same last time. And all the members are older than me. If I could just find a nice, cute, Christian Japanese girl who is twenty-five to thirty-five years old, I’d be most happy. Lol.
It looks like Chris Breva and I are the only ones to review four pieces belonging to others anthology works. I think people are reluctant to review my story because it is so long. I’d be willing to offer an MB and 5k GPs for a review. The deadline is on the 10th of this month.
Lance is still always moaning and groaning. It is so annoying. He’s the center of attention now because of his walking problems. He’s a good boy. We just have to carry him everywhere.
I need more body wash. Sometimes when I am low I use liquid hand soap. Lol. I need a haircut too. My head is like a mop.
The winners of the Rhythms and Writing contest will be announced. I may get a place. Who knows?
It’s a little bit cooler today-not in the triple digits. Poor Chad has to live in the heat in his room. For some reason his room does not get air or something.
Eventually I may have to buy my own TV. The potential problem is game lag. I’ve watched a few YouTube videos on wireless adapters. Of course I would get the best one. It’s either hit or miss though. I was on the phone a lady from Best Buy or Fry’s. She said something like the outlets have to be the same circuit as the one on your computer or whatever.
Well, that is it for me.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916699-The-gym-and-raging-blast-2