*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916809-A-little-confused-with-GoT
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916809 added August 4, 2017 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
A little confused with GoT.
Man I am fried on DB RB 2. Everyone I play beats the tar out of me. The problem is that people don’t let up. They barge me with a sleuth of crazy combos. I have to learn to block more. I played the galaxy mode which is basically a challenge mode. I got to the last stage with the android. Overall the game is fun. There are so many moves in the game.
There was a torrential rain that lasted about ten minutes. And boy did it come down! I got a loud obnoxious flood warning on my phone. I heard some thunder but only one big rumble.
My mom and I went to Smith’s for a few things. We went there for mainly lunchmeats and cheeses at the deli. And of course my mom got ice-cream-and cones. We also got some cherries. I wonder why cherries can’t be made without pits. Watermelon and oranges can be made without seeds.
Tomorrow is Saturday, that means no gym. Yea! The reason I don’t go to the gym on weekends is because it is too crowded. I got a good workout today. I did my 45 minute cardio and a chest machine then my stomach. I still feel good from it.
Chad called me before he went to work. He started at 3:30 pm and gets off at 11 pm. Cad still acts as if he could care less if he dies. Nothing I say affects him. I hope he comes to know the Lord soon-he and his mom-also his brother.
I got a reply from I review I did a week back or so. The person said that she did not agree with everything I said but 80%of what I did say helped her. That makes me feel good. It’s nice to be appreciated. Speaking of reviews- I received nine reviews I saw in my inbox. most of them are from when I was in my early WdC days. I think most of them were from the House of Martel. I have this feeling people are going to give bad R&Rs. I’ll find out tomorrow. Somebody asked from something of me. It was about the wheel of torture I think. I did not know what the person meant so I messaged her what I am supposed to do with no reply so far.
I need to do the story option in the GoT. I’m eager to write again. Gotta exercise my writing gears more. It is too late to do it this week as there are only two days left of the writing prompt. I’m looking forward to next week though.
Tomorrow I will call my sister and brother in law. He is off on weekends. It has been months since my mom and I have talked to them. I’m not exactly sure what Arlen, my bro in law, does for a living. It involves computer networking I think. I have not seen their kids either in a while too. One of them is a teenager. They are good little children.
I’m going to try to get up early and stay up the whole day. And I need to write! That may mean editing though. I’m tired of that. I could enter the Writer’s Cramp. I think I’ll do that. If I do get up at around 5 am, it will give plenty of time to do it.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916809-A-little-confused-with-GoT