*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920014-Normal-daynothing-new
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920014 added September 8, 2017 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Normal day...nothing new.
I got up to go to the gym later than I ever have at 7 am. When I was almost there, I looked behind me and saw some dark clouds. I was afraid it was going to rain when I left to walk back home so I briefly turned around then changed my mind and continued on my way to the gym. Of course there were more people at the gym than I am used to but I got through it.
After my workout, I went home and did my readings. Once again I didn’t feel like any PS3. Instead I started reading another book by Stephen Lawhead. It is called Patrick. I stopped reading when the protagonist sees afar off, smoke coming from his family villa. He worries for his parents and is then captured by The Irish raiders. It is quite a captivating book so far. Lawhead knows how to write.
Jim is at Costco getting things for the house. I asked for cheese pasta shells. They are very easy to make. You just fill a pot of water, wait until it boils then you pour in the shells. Finally I add Alfredo sauce. It is very tasty. I used to put too many shells in and I would stuff myself. Now I put in the right amount.
Hurricane Irma is supposed to hit Florida today. And in another catastrophe, an 8.2 earthquake hit Mexico today. Still in other news, the Indian leader is preparing for war with China and Pakistan. My friend and fellow Christian Michael, who is also Chad’s brother, said that in light of all these natural disasters, Jesus is coming soon. That is scary and exciting. I talked with Michael for two hours about spiritual stuff and some politics. It was good to talk to him.
I spoke to Chad for a bit before he went into work. He sounds good. He did complain about heart pains though a few days ago. I still pray for his salvation every night.
I just had to save my blog entry so I could go to the store for some buns and condiments as well as BBQ pizzas for my mom.
I was thinking of going to this dodgeball event with another young adult group but I am afraid it is too late. It is 6:28 pm now. I just did the dishes. My mom and I had hot dogs.
My mom bought four flavors of gelato. They were very good. Each jar was quite small and expensive. Normally they are $6 a piece but my mom got them on sale for like $3.99.
I’m kind of in a snag with my first Thrice Prompted story. I do not know how to fit something together. I may have to totally alter it from the beginning. The prompt I’m working from is a key to another dimension. The other dimension is a mid-evil world – not too original.
Tomorrow is Saturday. That means no gym. I wonder if Jim is off in the afternoon. If does not, he will certainly work in the evening on Sunday.
Well, that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920014-Normal-daynothing-new