*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920582-Misunderstanding
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920582 added September 18, 2017 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
Misunderstanding.
Today went by pretty well. I left for the gym a little late at about 6:30 am. Jim was there. He left before I did. When I got home I did my two readings then, as usual, I listened to some YouTube music. Then I wrote in my first Thrice Prompted story. I finally figured out how to continue it. I will not say how. I have 2,292 words written.
I texted Ann and she got back to me. I then said how her day was and she said it was okay and then asked how mine was. I said it was good too and that I had a good early workout. Next I asked if she ever worked out. That was about an hour ago. I’m sure she has a good reason for not getting back to me yet. The first time I actually texted her was in the morning. I just said “Morning Ann.” Later in the afternoon she got back to me and said she was working at that moment. I’ll text her again tomorrow in the afternoon. I plan to send her an e-Christmas card when it comes around. I have her e-mail.
Chad called me around 1 pm. He wanted to talk some before he went to work at 5 pm. He says he is still having chest pains. And he refuses to change anything. All I can do is pray for him. He sent me a picture of himself as a kid. He was thin with big glasses. Lol. He showed it to a coworker and that person thought it was his child. Lol.
I played some PS3 and I felt anxious after five minutes. I don’t know why. Probably a freak thing.
I checked out some more DB F Z beta gameplay. It looks…well I can’t say anything but rad. It comes out in February.
It looks like there was a misunderstanding. My mom checked my bro’s text and he will not be coming tomorrow. It will be the 19th through the 30th of December. My bro was like “What’s a matter with you!” His wife was gentler. That’s good it is another three months until they come because I would have had to have cleaned the whole house. My plan is just to keep thing up to par around the house on a daily basis.
I left a comment on the FSFS HUB about my Thrice Prompted story. I hope someone responds. I wonder how many people are going to participate in the activity. Very few members have been active in the former Three Prompts contest.
It was very cool this morning on the way to the gym and on the way home. It did get hotter though. I had to brave through it when I went to the store to get a frozen pizza.
My mom just came home. She got my hat I left at her dentist’s office a few months ago. It is my favorite hat.
Well, that is it for me. Goodbye.



Signitue for GoT.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920582-Misunderstanding