*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920619-Tech-problems-related-to-giving-info-to-Amazon
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920619 added September 19, 2017 at 8:38pm
Restrictions: None
Tech problems related to giving info to Amazon.
Today has been great. I did go to the gym a bit late. I left at about 7:30 am and got there at 8:53 am. I saw that girl Crystal along with her older friend Jeff. I was going to say hi but I chickened out. )= Honestly I don’t know what I was so afraid of. I have not seen those two in a while. Now I know they work out much earlier than I do. Crystal is cute and I think she is around my age. The last time a saw her she said she does modeling on the side. I was going to use that as a conversation starter but I did not. Maybe next time.
I hit the PS3 for a little while and I enjoyed it. I’m still absolutely atrocious at Raging Blast 2 but I have fun. I fought this one dude who was actually worse than me. I pummeled him. But overall I got my butt whooped.
I made an appointment on the computer to get my blood drawn at 11:45 am. That is the earliest one available. I had to put in a lot of info like insurance stuff. The important thing is I got it. I was really worried I might enter something wrong. It was no big deal though even if I did put something in wrong. I got quite anxious over it. Than it was my medicine time. That helped and prayed that God would keep me calm and that He would protect my mind.
We are still having problems with providing all needed info to the specific party so that Jim can get his TV shows back. My mom figured it out and now it is a matter of waiting. Poor Jim. It’s not like he has no TV at all, it is just certain special programs. It will work out.
My mom and I were watching the beginning of a documentary show about the head art director for the LOTR movies and the Hobbit. They showed the actual Sire Hill set. It was made in New Zealand. A lot of fantasy shows are shot there like Hercules and Xenia.
Chad’s brother and my own brother in Christ, Michael, sent me a short video about the sign in heaven recorded in the book of Revelation. It goes more or less like this: a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. This dude thinks that that “woman” is the constellation Virgo. Apparently, on the 23rd of this month certain stars and planets will be aligning themselves in a certain way where the moon, the sun and twelve stars are making a special formation that fits the Biblical description. This guy let one part out though; There is a giant red seven headed dragon that is before the woman who wants to devour the child the woman will bring about. The guy’s argument was interesting though.
My oldest sister Sarah was in the Alabama Wetlands. She shot me a pic of the road and the wetlands on the sides of the road. She said it felt sticky and icy. I asked her what she thought of all the hurricanes that have been occurring. She said it was sad. I was going to say these natural situations are mentioned in the Bible but she said goodbye because she was having lunch with an old friend.
It appears I am the sole writer for the Thrice Prompted activity. I made a post in the HUB that I was writing for the activity and one person responded. However, he was not writing for the activity. It was a story he has been working on.
Well, I’ll stop here. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920619-Tech-problems-related-to-giving-info-to-Amazon