*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920669-Nice-and-cool
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920669 added September 20, 2017 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Nice and cool.
So far the day is going by well. My mom flaked out on taking me to the blood lab and made Jim do it instead. Last night I scheduled an 11:45 am appointment. I walked in the door at 11:45 am. There were only two people in thedere anyway. I was in and out.
Before the blood lab I was on the phone with Chad. He got his Joker suite and his cane. He was playing Injustice on his phone while we were talking. After I came back from the lab I called him back as I was walking to the store. On the way there, I ran into a friend of mine washing his truck. I have not spoken to him in a while. I want to witness to him over lunch. I need to arrange that.
I did an hour of writing today. I’m doing my blog now because Ricky will be picking me up for church soon. I asked him when to be ready but he has not gotten back to me. That seems like a good time to be ready. We’ll all be going to Raising Canes afterwards. I will not get anything. I am saving my money for Starbucks. I’ll just socialize. I don’t want to stay too long though. What stinks is that I get there an hour early. I hate waiting. But, oh well.
My mom was watching Star Trek TNG. She loves her sci-fi shows. I like cartoons actually. lol. My mom does too. We were watching this CGI cartoon called Lost in Oz. It did not make it very far. I thought it was good.
My sister texted me from New Orleans – Mardi Gras place. It was a brief exchange. She had to go. I’ll hear from her soon.
Jim is chilling in front of the TV and so is my mom in her room. I’m doing my own thing on the computer. I hope I finish editing my story soon. I started it a long time ago. I would have been so far ahead if I would have stuck with it all those months I stopped working on it. But no longer! There are of course stories I write for0 WdC. Those ones hone my skills.
I feel like playing Raging Blast 2. I’ll have to wait until Friday when he is working at Albertson’s.
It is kind of cool outside. At 5:30 am it was 71 degrees. That was when I left the house for the gym. It was so cold I needed a jacket. The jacket I was using was like Michael Jackson’s jacket. lol.
So lots of people are saying something will happen on the 23rd. I do not believe so.
Well I’m going to listen to some music than I will write more. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920669-Nice-and-cool