*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921089-Lots-of-revising
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921089 added September 28, 2017 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Lots of revising.
Wow! I just spent two and a half hours revising my story. It looks better. I still have a long way to go though. I just have to keep chipping away at it.
My mind is still in an editing mode. I’m drained. I’m surprised Chad has not called. I just want to chill. But I have to do my blog.
I spent some time watching Dragons with my mom. Then we watched a CGI Tarzan series. My mom was doing the tithes while I watched.
Chad has linked Starbucks with Satanism. He looked up a few sites that say the logo is a pagan deity. In actuality the logo is a siren which is no god at all. Why they picked this? Who knows? Who cares? My mom looked up on the net and found people who say they have even said that they have proof that the McDonald’s arches are pagan in origin. Even if I do tell him, he will not be moved from his stance. Oh well.
I texted Ann early this morning. She did not get back to me. Big surprise. I may text he later on. lol. My mom and Jim are watching one of those cooking contest shows. I hate reality shows. It’s just gossip and anger. People must love it though.
I’m not sure when Jim goes back to work but his time off from Alberton’s is over at the end of this week I think. My mom wants to throw a baby shower for my bro and his wife. That will happen sometime between the 19th through the 30th of December when they stay in Vegas. It seems that only when they come over is when I see my sister and my brother in law. I miss them. My older sister Sarah always keeps in contact with me when she texts every week or so.
I just took a break from typing to do the dishes. It was quick.
What else? I am itching to play Raging Blast 2. I’ve been thinking up some fighting strategies.
Yesterday I picked up my mom’s meds and they charged me $19. Apparently they did not take our second insurance into account. I payed with cash. Today though I got out $19 bucks cash back from Albertson’s. I thank God that I got up right when the alarm went off at 4:27 am. I ate a Twinkie to rouse me. Hey, it’s just like a donut right?
My mom made this healthy stuff with kale and this rice- like stuff. It was alright.
It was a little warmer in the afternoon today. It was quite cold in the morning though. The sun came up a bit late.
Well, that us it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921089-Lots-of-revising