*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921125-More-revising
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921125 added September 29, 2017 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
More revising.
So tomorrow is the down town outreach. I texted Ricky asking for a ride there. He said he will get back to me. That may mean carpool issues. I hope it works out.
Jim, my mom and I had a good discussion about how lacking our walks are with the Lord. It was very serious. We concluded things with a nice prayer.
My grandma is losing her mind or she is just in denial and rude. I will not go into details but my grandma will forget things she says.
My mom still wants a baby shower for my bro and his wife. I don’t know how to make that happen. We have no idea where any of their friends or former teachers are in Vegas. I’m not sure it will happen. I can’t believe it; my bro is going to be father. This was not supposed to happen until much longer. Oh well. I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl and what they shall name the child. I remember them saying Zoe is a cool name.
I called Joel and left a message. I plan to bring him to church and then do lunch somewhere. I’ll ask him the next time I see him. It may be premature though. But what do I know. I’m actually excited to share with him. Today I saw him get into his a block down from me and then drive past me.
I got up nice and early this morning for the gym. It was a good workout. No chicks my age though that were fine. It seems that people are being mean to me. And it’s not a handful of people, it’s everyone. It is very weird. I don’t know if it is just in my head or what. Anyway, I shouldn’t dwell on it.
I revised for one hour. I got to the chapter where left off writing. Something wrong happened in the chapter and I had to chop three-fourths of text. I want to wrap it up but I do not want to rush anything. I’m thinking three chapters will do it.
My sister shot me a text and sent me a picture of Big Sky Country in Montana. She is a truck driver. Her unloading place is in Sacramento. Her next rest is in about four hours.
Well, Ricky has still not gotten back to me. I’ll wait. He must be busy like Ann is although Ricky does not have a job. He is busy with church stuff.
Chad called me from work. He is upset that his blazer came in the wrong size. I guess the guys who shipped it to him are giving him flack. That man wastes his money. Every week it seems he is waiting for something to come in the mail.
I watched some DBZ clips on YouTube. They brought back memories. I love the ones with Vegeta and Bulma. They’re so cute.
Well, that us enough for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921125-More-revising