*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922432-1-more-review
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922432 added October 19, 2017 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
1 more review.
I finally hit the PS3 for an hour and a half. It was fun. I missed it. I’d actually be playing it now I have my blog to do. I had trouble falling asleep when I woke up in the middle of the night. I did eat grapes because I was hungry. Perhaps that was it. I have eaten fruit in the middle of the night with no problems before though.
Chad worked an early shift today. I think it was 6:30 am to 3:30 pm. Anyway, he called me after work as he was on his way to his mom’s house. He was getting his joker pants that came in the mail.
Tomorrow is kind of a buzzkill. There is no Bible study. The group will go to the gay pride parade and witness. I’d go but I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of thing. I do want to go to the ministry at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign on Sunday. I’ll ask Ricky about that.
My mom is sure that my grandma has dementia. She forgets things she says. A long time ago there was this familial problem I will not go into details with. My grandma once more or less disowned my sister. My grandma now says that she wonders why sister does not visit of talk to her. My mom told how she disowned my sister and my grandma denies it. She got angry on the phone. I wonder what will go on next. Oh, and she is moving again. She has lots of money. She said that the last house she was in would be the last move. My aunt Kelly is tired of her moving. Anyway, we’ll see what occurs now.
Tomorrow I should go to the gym. I did not go because I foot my foot on the chair leg peg. It is okay now though. I really did want to go today too. lol.
Chad is on the phone so it is hard to write. lol. He wants me to come over. I will ask my mom if we can visit him. He is stoked about a Jason upgrade - for the game that is. He gets weird jollies.
My mom and I prayed for some people – my grandma the main person. Chad and Brian are two others.
My mom was talking to me about Christmas plans. My sister (Not the one that my grandma is at odds with) Sarah, who drives truck, is seeing if she can make it into town. My bro and my sister in law will be leaving their dog Butters with us. She is a cute doggy.
It is cold outside now. Jim does not want me to go early in the morning. He thinks I’ll get sick. I think I will be fine as long as I’m bundled up. It was cloudy this morning so it was colder for longer. Sunrise was at 7:51 am today. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer in the morning.
Tomorrow I will try to write early in the morning for a few hours.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922432-1-more-review