*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922481-Normal-daynothing-new
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922481 added October 20, 2017 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Normal day...nothing new.
The bad news is that I got up late at like 10:30 am. The good news is that I did go to the gym. It was a good workout. I was going to do four back machines but another person was using the last one I wanted to exercise with and I did not feel like waiting so I left after that. When I got home, I felt achy while I was listening to music so I laid down. Jim had come home by then and left for work when I was in bed resting. I have to preheat the oven and put his pizza in for him at 6:30 pm when he gets off.
I did not play today. I decided to read for an hour instead. There was one point I did not like that talked about the protagonist fornicating. The same thing happened earlier in the book. I’ll just skip over it. lol.
Gio got back to me today after I texted him last night – or so I thought. He said it was a week ago I had sent him that. I think my phone messed up. Anyway, I’ll text him tonight.
Chad is now saying it is wrong to shop at Costco because they own Target that has some chains that have binary bathrooms. I don’t know what his deal is. Instead of saying that all these things are wrong he should be glorifying Christ. All the things he is opposed to are sowing discord. God does not like that.
Next Friday is the Bible study. I’m happy for it. I’ll have good fellowship despite those that dislike me. I don’t care what they think. I’m not going to rob myself of any joy. I do not yet know where it will be held. I hope they serve pizza like I always say.
I’m so happy tomorrow is Saturday. That means no gym. I can get up early and write like I have wanted to do. I slept pretty well last night. I woke up once and went right back to sleep. It must have been the grapes I ate that kept me up two nights ago.
I think I will go to the 11 am service on Sunday morning. That way I can write from 5 am to 9 am and perhaps read too.
I got ten oz. of peanut butter cups for $1.99 on sale. I will ration them though and not eat them up in two days. I had two and I forgot how good they were. lol.
Nothing much has happened today as usual. It is the same way with Gio. We’re home bodies. lol.
Chad will be calling soon. The last two phone sessions were pretty good. We talked for about an hour. Usually, if is a one way conversation, it lasts a lot longer.
I keep praying for Chad and Brian that God would open their eyes. It is up to the Lord.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922481-Normal-daynothing-new