*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922522-No-games-today
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922522 added October 21, 2017 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
No games today.
I just spent a little over an hour reading. I’m at the last segment to the book. The protagonist is on his way to becoming a Roman senator. He just got married and has a child too.
I just texted Ricky and he is going to a different church tomorrow. So I called Dan.
My mom is watching Earth: Final Conflict. I love the opening music score. It’s so nostalgic. I have it on one of my YouTube playlists. I kind of did not like the show when the Talons died out. They were cool.
I added to my second Thrice Prompted story. I want to keep it fewer than 3k words. I already have over five-hundred words and I have not introduced the main premise. I have made an outline so it should be easier to write it out. The prompt I’m writing from is called “Two worlds collide.” My story is about the dream world and the real world merging together. I tried to make it as simple as possible.
My mom and I cleaned up my room that had clothes and towels sprawled all over the floor. We changed my bedsheets too. Jim should be getting off work soon. He is off tomorrow from Albertson’s.
My mom and I went to a clothing store to exchange a shirt she bought. But there were none in the right color. After that we picked up some sandwiches from Whichwich she ordered on the computer. When we got home we fixed a bunch of vines onto the wall that it had grown over. We used the ladder to do it. The guys we payed to do it messed up. lol. After my mom pruned it a bit, we were done.
I was watching on YouTube the top ten most beautiful tarantulas. There was this one spider that a deep azure body that was glossy. It was gorgeous. One of them was orange and black too. I have thought of getting a tarantula myself. They are so cute.
It’s a bit cooler today. It will only get colder. lol. My mom was cleaning the very messy back room that we keep shut. The mess was mostly linen and towels. I also found some old shorts that have been missing. Little by little we are getting the house ready for my bro and his pregnant wife.
The harvest festival is ten days away. I still do not know if I will volunteer. I will skim off the top if I do go but not much.
I just texted Ricky. Maybe he will be nice to me.
I am excited about getting my PS4Pro in November. And speaking of games, two new characters have been revealed in DB F Z. No gameplay has been shown yet. When Max Dood played online there was some noticeable lag. Hopefully, that will not be the usual case when playing online.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922522-No-games-today