*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922846-Another-entry-cut-short
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922846 added October 28, 2017 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
Another entry cut short.
I just watched a CGI cartoon with my mom called Delgo. It had a lot of popular voice actors in it. It was basically about two warring races and a romance between the princess of one race and a hero from the other. It was okay.
Last night was very good. Not very many people showed up to the Bible study though. At the end we discussed the issue of delegating leadership. Ricky and I left at about 9:10 pm. I was really a little wired when I was trying to go to sleep. I eventually prayed help to fall asleep and soon after I did.
My IPhone has been acting up. Incoming texts are not showing up on my phone. My mom said the same thing happened to her phone but the problem went away. Hopefully that will be the case with my phone.
I called Dan for a ride to church tomorrow. His return message may not get received. I may call him.
I read for about forty-five minutes today. I have a few chapters left. In the story a plague has broken out in Rome and the protagonist is fleeing the city with his wife and child. They run into bandits and the hero takes the boss captive at spear point. I’m wondering what I’m going to read next. I’ve read all but one series of Stephen R. Lawhead’s. It is purely a historical fiction group of books.
It still is not as cold as I would like it. I find the computer room is always a little hot.
I intended to play games today but I watched the cartoon with my mom. Next I have to make dinner.
That is it for me. I have to make dinner. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922846-Another-entry-cut-short