*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922888-Three-short-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922888 added October 29, 2017 at 9:31pm
Restrictions: None
Three short reviews.
I just did three very short reviews; they might not even get 250 GPs each. Lol. Tomorrow I will do longer pieces. I did one poetry piece and two very short stories. I guess that would merit a short review though. I am starting my blog late because I wanted to get thee reviews done. One story which was a short child’s sci-fi story that was quite charming. It was actually an E-story that was published. There was a link at the bottom for all the author’s works available for free. The story I read of his was pretty good. It had one missing period. Other than that it was grammatically flawless. It was easy to follow and charmingly quirky. The poem I read was more or less about what happens to your inner muse when you space out for lack of a better term. It was about six stanzas long. The poet made use of the ABAB rhyme scheme for most of it but some of the stanzas did not go that way. I prefer uniformity.
Church was great. It was about Paul’s vision in 2nd Corinthians about his goals for the church. It was good. Dan took me there. After service, he took me to Albertson’s so I could buy myself some coffee at Starbucks. For some reason Jims’ phone number did not work so I had to pay the whole $6.35.
I spoke with Jared after the sermon. He was talking about work. I think I asked him about what was up. He asked me and I was like-“Just writing mostly.” lol. Jered is one of my better friends. He always talks to me. Jordan is a looser friend. The same goes with Ricky. I could be misjudging them. I have a tendency to do that –especially when texting. But maybe not.
I bought two custard donuts. They are the best. It is a shame Albertson’s does not carry them. I need to bring another box of donuts to the gym. The chicks like it.
I still don’t understand chicks man. I walked by the glass door of the Supercuts and the girl there gave me a nice friendly smile. On the way home I waved to another hair girl and she kind of snubbed me off. I just don’t get it. I do know I can look at people weirdly especially chicks.
My cousin Bryan wants to go one last time to Tea Time Café. It will be closing on the 5th of November.
I have been curious about how Brian has been. We have not talked in a while. I hope he is well.
I just got two pleasant emails. One was a reply from one of the reviews I just did. The other was an email from someone who gave me 1k GPs just to be nice. I want to give that person an MB. I left a response on this forum which is for the dedication of such nice deeds.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922888-Three-short-reviews