*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922982-Two-long-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922982 added October 31, 2017 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
Two long reviews.
I’m a little tired. I just did two long reviews. One of them was more or less praise but I specified how, why and what I liked about it. It was very easy to do. This person’s name was Patrick. He is a twice published author of two stories on an e-magazine as I recall. He had had lots of awardicons.
There was a terrorist attack in NYC today. Someone crashed into a school bus with little kids inside. The video showed the authorities in the very action removing the kids from the deeply dented bus-so sad.
Chad is going to maraud his joker outfit tonight. I hope he stays safe.
I have decided to stay home from the harvest festival. I tried calling Ricky but he did not pick up. I got his voicemail. I wanted to show up a little later then when it starts at 4 pm – probably around 5 pm or so. But Jim worked a long day today. I did not want him to have to drive me to the church right when he got off. He is now happily enjoying left over pizza watching one of his singing shows.
My mom cooked some grass fed steak sirloins. It was so good with A-1 sauce. My mom also got a bag of small potatoes with some grass fed butter. It was tasty.
I am number 40 on the most credited reviewers list. My plan is to do two reviews a day- good quality reviews like today’s. I also completely emptied out my inbox. It took a while. I had like 3k messages. lol.
Something neat happened while I was looking for WdC members to review for anniversary reviews. I think I found an old acquaintance from a person who used to go to church with me. I recognized her by her picture. I left her an email asking whether she is who I think she is. I do not think she is very active. She has not even set her bio-block. lol. Oh, well. I hope she gets back to me soon. Her forte is poetry. Stories are mine.
I spoke to Chad on the phone. He was ranting about the crash. He’s all into conspiracies like the November 4th Antifa attack on America. I don’t think it’s anything. It’s just publicity stunts.
Chad also sent me a pic of him in his joker outfit in the Walgreens he works at with his boss Kim. He does look good in it.
Jim is hooting and clapping over some of the singers on his singing show. It’s funny when he does that.
I need to read. I will do that at 11 am to 1 pm-or so I plan. lol.
I need to play games man. I have let my fingers get weak. It hurts a bit when I use the D-pad. I will get up early tomorrow. That is my goal. As, for what follows: I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922982-Two-long-reviews