*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923070-Reading-at-the-dentist-office
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923070 added November 1, 2017 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Reading at the dentist office.
Today has been great. I did however not get up early like I wanted or go to the gym. I went with my mom to her dentist appointment. I read my book for an hour and a half. The protagonist’s wife and infant have both died from a plague. After receiving a letter from a prominent Roman official saying Succat, the protagonist, has been allowed to take a seat on the Roman council. Succat refuses as he despairs of life and himself even the point of his own existence and that of the universe. He comes to the conclusion that the culmination that everything is death. It is for that reason he breaks down emotionally. Then he gets a letter from an Irish sent letter requesting his presence. He decides to go there. That is where I ended.
I’ll be staying home from church because my mom has already started making my pizza that will take too long to go to service.
Chad called at the dentist’s. There was this blond haired mom that was really hot for a mom. She had three young boys with her-all very loud. lol. I told Chad I would give a call back. I’ll do that when I am done.
I’m afraid I’m losing interest in games. It is a waste of time but it is fun. Just a little bit will do-all in moderation. lol. I need more practice but I do not really have the time. I can’t wait for my PS4Pro and DB F Z. That game is very fast and furious. I’ll learn though.
I finished my second Thrice Prompted story. Now I am cleaning up the grammar and spelling issues and sentence level stuff. It will take a few days. I went about five-hundred word over 3k. So it is not that bad. I should focus on making sure my next three stories are up to par because they will all be judged to see which is best to get an awardicon.
My mom has made an appointment at her doctor’s office for a referral for another doc and for more meds. It is at 4:15 pm-right at the end of the day. She’ll be seeing another pain management doctor that just got an opening. He recently was in Summerlin but he just moved relatively close to us. He is supposed to be a very good practitioner.
I miss it when Dan took me to Wednesday nights. I’ll have to wait until after winter break. Hopefully, he’ll be free on Wednesdays. Dan’s a good guy.
I have decided to give myself two floaters a month from the gym. I could have used today but I wanted to save it. I will be free all day tomorrow. I really want to get on with my 11 pm to 1 pm reading regimen.
I checked and I am #38 on the most credited reviewers list. My goal is to do two reviews a day. To do that, I will have to get up at 4:30 am daily. There is, of course, the gym too.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923070-Reading-at-the-dentist-office