*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923919-Got-up-later-than-I-wanted-to-again
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923919 added November 16, 2017 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
Got up later than I wanted to again.
I just wasted a lot of time reviewing an item I reviewed almost five years ago. Oh my gosh it was atrocious. It was back in 2012 when my reviewing skills were very scant and not helpful. Luckily, I scrolled down and saw that I had rated it years ago. My review sucked. It was short and I gave like one piece of constructive input.
I made it to the gym and left at a decent time at about 9 am. I did my legs. I won’t drink those energy drinks anymore. I feel lacking in vitality when I don’t have them. That is when I have one day and I don’t have one the next day. I had social guts after the gym. I gave fist bumps to almost everyone at the front desk. There was one girl with her back churned. I’m going to bring donuts on Monday for the staff at the gym. I hope there will be a cute chick at the front desk when I give them. LOL.
Jim is doing a lot better. I have not heard him cough once today. He is off today from Albertson’s. It is good for him. He and my mom are watching The Voice. I hate singing shows, reality shows and weird contest shows like America’s Got Talent. I suppose the very latter is enjoyable sometimes.
Today I was watching a Christian music video. Before it played, they showed an ad with Tayler Swift. I could have sworn she was naked for crying out loud. My point is it was a trashy commercial they put in a Christian video before it played. And, it was one of those ads I could not skip. What is wrong with these people?
Chad will probably be calling soon. I’ll call him after I am done here and say I can talk until 5:30 pm.
I failed to get up super early. I always hit the off button. I’ll try again tomorrow.
My mom and Jim have said nothing about what we’re doing for Thanksgiving. It will be a last minute thing maybe.
My mom and I were watching the old George Lopez Show on Kodi. We were laughing hysterically over this one scene. One would have to be there to enjoy it. My mom and I have never laughed so hard in years –at least for me for sure. That is like the only sitcom I have ever liked and it is hilarious!
One of FSFS members (I will not say who) who was such a social butterfly, I have not heard from in a while. She has not communicated through either the IM or posting on the HUB forum. I am going to give her an IM if she is on.
My mom gave me a small mug of tea that Jim got at Costco. It was nice and sweet and full of flavor. The brand is called Good Earth. My favorite cold green tea is Gold Peak. Jim likes it too. It is $2.50.
My oldest sister, Sarah, just texted me. She is a truck driver. I asked her how her pets are doing. She said they are fine. I told her about Jim’s sickness that he is getting over then I asked her if she got a flu shot lately.
Well, that is it for now. Good bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923919-Got-up-later-than-I-wanted-to-again