*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923967-Two-hours-editing-chapter-3
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923967 added November 17, 2017 at 8:46pm
Restrictions: None
Two hours editing chapter 3!
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I got up early and stayed up for the rest of the day. I mopped the house, did laundry, read, edited my third chapter and that’s’ it. The bad news is that I didn’t go to the gym) =
I fixed a few major plot holes in my 3rd chapter. I’m happy I’m spotting the errors. I just got to keep at it.
My bro’s b-day is today. He is 37 – old! I am right behind him though. My mom spared the birthday bear this time. She is an old bear – and annoying. My mom is talking to him on the phone. They’re speaking about car stuff - nothing technical just things they have experienced.
Chad called at the end of my editing. He has not gotten is Comanche check yet I think. Black Friday is right around the corner and so is my PS4 Pro!
I will sleep well tonight. I stayed up the whole day after getting up at like 3:20 am. Tomorrow is Saturday and I do not have to go to the gym. I need to play some games tomorrow. Not that I’ complaining. I prefer to get good at writing than games. lol.
I read for two hours today and edited for two hours too.
I want some egg nog. I bought French bread and some green tea in the bottle. It is relatively cheap.
Chad called and he got his check. But he was too late to deposit it - poor him.
There are so many games that look so cool. But I do not have time to play them because of my writing. Oh well, that is the cost.
It was windy as crap today. That is partially why I did not go to the gym. It was the wind-chill factor.
My mom is talking about Jim’s sickness he is getting over.
I am still waiting for my MB for my three stories. I hope it comes within the next few days.
Well, I must make dinner. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923967-Two-hours-editing-chapter-3