*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924935-Too-cold-for-the-gym
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#924935 added December 4, 2017 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
Too cold for the gym.
I just spent an hour and a half revising my next chapter. I did more chopping. It’s still over three-thousand words. It is coming together. The Lord is helping me. (= If I keep reviewing at least one chapter a day, every twenty days I would have gone through the whole book once. I will probably do more than one chapter a day though, depending on how large my chapters are. lol. I would prefer them to be no more than 2,500 words.
Jim works later tonight. We both dislike it when he works later shifts on Mondays and Tuesdays. lol. I can only play when he is gone and I prefer the morning. My PS4 still has not come to the door yet. It has not even shipped yet. lol. I hope it comes soon. I suck at Raging Blast 2. Everyone keeps telling me to just practice and I’ll get better but I don’t have the time.
I think I’ll go ahead and hang with the guys at church. Acquaintances are the next best thing to real friends. No one wants to hang out with me. Thank God I have Chad and Michael. It is a good thing Chad calls me all the time. He is probably playing Battlefront 2 now. He bought it digitally last night. He paid $80 for the edition that gives you Kylo Ren and Rey. I’ll but the same one but in disc form. I don’t want to slow down my machine.
So I have been thinking of running an Ethernet cord along the wall to my room. I don’t know if Jim would go for it. I will look into it when Jim quits one of his jobs in a few years. He will be using the TV a lot more at that time. lol.
Jim was watching I Love Lucy. I dislike all black and white shows. The exceptions would be Outer Limits and Twilight Zone. My mom likes older shows. Last night we watched The Last Starfighter. It was a lot better a long time ago. lol.
I did not go to the gym today because it was too windy and cold. It looks that way for the rest of the week. It sucks because after the gym I feel great. It will only get colder. I’ve thought about going to serve at the women’s Christmas tea but I have to buy dress clothes and a tie but I don’t want to shell out the cash. lol.
After some music I will play little. I won’t overdo it though. I’ll only play longer hours when I am playing Chad. I need PS friends that I can talk to on my mike. I do not text any of my PS friends. I used to have this one teenager I would chat with when SFIV was still popular. He ended up getting a PS4 and stopped playing PS3 games.
The VR helmet was advertised on YouTube while I was watching videos. I think it is a bad idea to release the Pro and the VR set at the same time. There are barely any games on that thing.
Well, I have to fill my pill tray. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924935-Too-cold-for-the-gym