*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924981-My-Pro-came-in
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#924981 added December 5, 2017 at 10:11pm
Restrictions: None
My Pro came in.
Once again I did not go to the gym. It was too cold. It looks like winter has finally come full-force. I did walk to the store earlier. It was cold, but not as bad as it could be. lol.
My mom is watching Dragons. Some people are opposed to the show because there was a brief subtle gay reference in one episode. My pastor said there is stuff being slipped into most movies and cartoons. There was a gay innuendo in one of the new Star Wars movies: the force awakens or rogue one. I told Jim and he was like “Yep that is the direction it has been going.” It makes me mad. Disney should just have left well enough alone. But it is Disney – go fig.
Chad was playing Battlefront 2 today when he was on his phone with me. I’m glad he likes it. I’ll enjoy playing with him online together.
I finally hit the PS3 – and in moderation. I played for one hour. My PS4Pro came today. I just put the Ethernet cord from the Pro to the modem router. I just need to plug in the power cord and the HDMI cable. It stinks how online play requires PS Plus. Chad says it is that way.
I submitted my 5th story for the Thrice Prompted thing. My story looks good to me. I need one more for the awardicon. I wonder what will be given for 9 stories.
I revised my story some. I caught some errors. I believe I’m editing my 13th chapter.
Jim is watching some show. It is one that my mom likes. The TV shows I like are slim to none. I like a lot of CGI cartoons. My mom and I finished the fourth season of Rebels. It ended like it is supposed to continue but that was the last season. I’ll check on the net to make sure in case anything is different. It’s one of my favorite shows. lol. I watch CGI movies like Moana and Frozen. I’m a big kid. lol. I’m 34 and I like this stuff. My mom likes them too.
Tomorrow is Wednesday and I will try to get up early and do some revising or reviewing. I read for an hour too today after I hit the PS3. I wonder how that works. Oh, well.
I bought 10 oz bag of beef jerky – teriyaki flavor. My mom had me buy this kind of bread called cranberry-walnut. I have not tried it yet but Jim likes it a lot.
The first game I will get is UMvC3von the PS4 store. Then I’ll get Battlefront 2. Chad was just given Darth Vader as a playable character. He’s been spending a lot of time playing it. He got off the phone with me at 6:30 pm to go to his mom’s house.
Well, I will stop here. I want to watch shows with my mom soon. Until tomo

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924981-My-Pro-came-in