*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925054-Problems-with-my-PS4-internet-test
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925054 added December 7, 2017 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
Problems with my PS4 internet test.
So I missed a day. Not much happened. I did not go to the gym or church. It is still in the 50s at like 10 am. I’ll try going tomorrow. My mom and I watched the Star Wars Clone Wars CGI movie. It was based on before Anakin was Darth Vader and when there were tons of Jedi around. We may watch the series that follows the movie. It’s a good show – lots of light saber action. lol.
My mom and I just got some things done. My mom returned some articles at a clothing store. After that, we got by blood drawn. There was no one there at the lab just like I prayed. Following that, we went to Sprouts and got some meal ingredients. The plan was to have soup tonight but it is too late to do all the preparations and such. So I will just do my pasta shells.
Well, I completely hooked up my PS4 Pro. I did everything right with the initial startup. After establishing a LAN cable, I did an interment test and I only got the IP address and my internet connection in the results. I called PS support and I was told to open the needed PS4 ports. I have done some scouring and I have not found out how to open ports with my Arris modem router. A few sites just showed what ports to open for playing certain games. I need to access the primary port screen. I put in the model number and still did not get what I needed. Uhg! Oh well, seek and ye shall find as the Bible says. And the Bible is totally right.
Chad has not called me today. He must be playing Battlefront 2 still. lol. I can’t wait until I solve my problem. I want to play online.
Instead of getting a full blown Christmas tree, my mom will decorate a fake tree we have in the sitting room. Putting up decorations is nice but taking them down is a pain. I do not think we will be doing outdoor lights. I remember an old friend of my mom’s, named Charon, left their lights up year round. I think they were too lazy to take them down. lol. It’s been years since I heard from her.
My mom spoke with my grandma and my aunt today or yesterday. Everything seemed hunky dory. Considering how the last phone call ended with my grandma getting angry at my mom and then hanging up, my grandma’s attitude was something to be thankful for.
As of yet I have no idea what we will be doing for Christmas. The only thing I’m looking forward to is my bro and his wife coming into town from Denver. I still have no words from my sister-in-law about the Nintendo Switch. It may be something too expensive. lol. I’m pretty sure my mom will be getting me a Starbucks card for my gift.
I want to get Battlefront 2 for my bro-in-law, but he may have it or someone else is getting it for him. He likes Star Wars. The Force Unleashed kind of let him down. That game was on the PS3.
Well I’ off to make dinner. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925054-Problems-with-my-PS4-internet-test