*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925083-PS4-problem-solved
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925083 added December 8, 2017 at 9:32pm
Restrictions: None
PS4 problem solved!
Well, I called PS support and o got a lady who knew what she was doing. Opening ports was not the answer. I had to sign in with my regular PS3 ID and password. It was so cool to see the whole system work. lol. I bought UMvC3 off the PS store. It was fun. I have not paid for PS Plus yet. I’ll do that some other time.
Tomorrow is Saturday and that means no gym. I only went once this week which was today. I did my back. I did fist bumps to two staff members – one guy and one girl. I’d ask any of the girls that work there if she wants to hang out but I am pathetic. I have no job and I don’t drive. I have to publish my book. I need to read too. I partially do that with reviewing. Speaking of reviewing, I should be getting a reviewing MB soon. I have to write my 6th story for the Thrice Prompted. I’m wondering what prompt to use. Matt, said he would supply more prompts and that was a while ago. I may revise my story after this. I have to do it every day. I want to do a one-long –review every day. That would happen in the early morning when Jim leaves for work. In the old days I would just play games in the morning but that has changed. I have writing responsibilities now more than ever.
I will edit my book and do writing practices to keep my abilities sharp. Reading is something I do sporadically and not on a regular basis. I have to fix that. I want to start off with one hour a day then bar up over time.
My mom is doing the preparations for the soup we will have tomorrow. I don’t recall if meat will be in it or not. I hope so. I had a turkey sandwich on Ciabatta bread. The crust of the bread is a little hard but the inside is not bad. That meat we bought at Sprouts will go by fast. It is grade A Boar’s Head meat – my favorite.
Chad did not call me before he went to work. He has not called me on any of his breaks. He gets off at 11:30 pm.
One thing that bugs me about UMvC3 is the showing of magic symbols with Dr. Strange. I do recall, a long time ago when I went to Venice beach and me, my mom, Jim my bro and his best friend went into a tattoo shop with pictures of nude women splayed all over the walls. I was told it was just a place. Also, there was an old WdC friend, who is now passed away, said that a pentagram to a Christian should mean nothing but a circle with lines in it and that thinking anything else of it is letting it have power over me. Perhaps she is right.
Chad said that unlocking characters takes as long as 40 hours! I think that was just what he heard somewhere else. He has already unlocked a few characters.
It looks like we will be having soup tonight. I’ve already eaten though. I’ll have a little. I checked and there will be no meat in the soup. )= It will be healthy though.
I bought a huge fruit Danish for $1.89 with the employee discount. It was filling.
Jim gets off at 8:30 pm. I don’t know if he will want to eat dinner so late. We may have just have to fridge until tomorrow.
One of me and my mom’s most favorite CGI cartoon series called Troll Hunters with be listing the next season on Netflix on the 15th. The trailer looked cool.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925083-PS4-problem-solved