*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925205-2-hours-of-PS4
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925205 added December 11, 2017 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
2 hours of PS4.
I just spent two hours writing my 6th story. I am reaching the end. Woo hoo. I have about 1,300 words down. My mom is watching an old black and white movie. I do not like them. Yesterday she was watching Bing Crosby. He is a big old time film star. I hope my mom will want to watch cartoons later.
I hit the PS4 for two hours. Man do I suck at UMvC3. It is fun though. Jim worked a day shift. Oh, and I worked out.
Well, a date has been set for my mom to take me to Chad’s on the 15th which is a Friday. We’ll probably order a pizza.
My days don’t differ much. My life is bland. I like it nice and quiet though. I may text Ricky tonight. It’s been a while.
I’m a little blank now. I don’t know what to write. It seems my whole consist of church, the gym and Chad. I prefer a simple life only I want to get published. And I don’t know where that will lead.
My mom is making the two of us some calzone type wraps but with chicken and bacon. She is making tea too. We have been having tea regularly lately. Tonight we are having sweet and spicy flavor again. My mom bought organic honey for our tea
I’ve had nothing to eat today but two donuts, a slim Jim-like meat stick and a candy bar. I’m starving now. Lol.
There was a bombing in Times Square today. It is said to be a terror attack. The perpetrator was a cab driver apparently. My mom and Jim are watching the coverage and report of the occurrence. The violence is escalating. This attack was not suspected as a left wing action. I learned of the attack at the gym watching the news on one of the TVs.
The new season of Trollhunters is coming the 15th. It looks cool from the trailer. There should be about 15 episodes.
I’m excited to see Chad.
Well. I have to go. Goodbye


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925205-2-hours-of-PS4