*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925247-Fun-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925247 added December 12, 2017 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Fun day.
I made it to the gym this morning. It was a little hard for some reason on the elliptical. I found the chest machines easy ironically. Tomorrow I will I work my back. Last time I think I overworked it. I left at about 9:30 am. It was quite warm in the sun despite what the weather app said. In the morning I will leave thirty minutes earlier. I did my fist bump with a girl and this one dude I know. They were staff. Lol. It is harder to talk to fellow members in the gym. One of these days I should ask one of the female staff to hang out. There is this cute black chick that looks around my age. I don’t want to seem like a pathetic, free loading bum who can’t drive. I don’t drive or have a job. Lol. I will just start with small talk then try to talk deeper. Maybe she won’t mind. She seems very nice than to spurn me for any reason. First I have to learn her name. Lol. Then I’ll refer to her by her name. There are lots of cute chicks who work there but they look too young. Speaking of chicks, I recall when I was going to give a Valentine’s Day card to a girl that works at my Walgreens pharmacy. I told my mom and my step dad and my mom was for my idea but Jim cautioned me because I basically don’t know anything about her except her name. Myra. He then suggested not giving her the card. The next time I saw her, I asked what she was doing for Valentin’s Day. I learned she was married with a four year old girl. It was a letdown because she was very pretty and about my age. Oh well, such is life.
I hit the PS4 for about two hours or so. I am improving. I still suck like crazy but I’ll get better. I am learning how to do an air assist continuous combo using Dead Pool’s Katina Ramma. It is a foolproof plan I can use against Chad. Lol. I must master it though.
My mom and I were picking up dried dog poop from an expensive carpet in the spare sitting room. It is moderately heavy and we had to drag the thing outside and shake it out. All sorts of stuff came flying out. We laid it over the back porch grill. It needs to air out.
Chad wants my mom to see his mom even if it is messy. Now that I think of it, she may get to tired talking to two people. I’ll tell Chad that. I was on the phone with him when I had to hang up and do the rug. Lol.
So many catastrophic things are happening in the political world. There is so much controversy. Most of it stems from left wing libs and also terror attacks. The libs are furious! Just look at all the hate they have tried to stick on Trump. They will not rest. I hope he gets reelected in 2020. If he is not, I hope someone like him gets into office.
I need to go online and see what all of Dante’s moves. He is a way over powered character. That’s why I like him. From looking at the poor sales of MvCI, It looks like people will stick with UMvC3 on the PS4. It is, like I say, very fun.
Well, I have to give Chad a call. I said I would call him back. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925247-Fun-day