*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925288-No-church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925288 added December 13, 2017 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
No church...
I failed to get up early but I did mop the floor. I also took one of my two gym floaters. In other words I can stay home two days out of the month. I got up at about 10 am. I didn’t feel like mopping and going to the gym the same day.
Jim swept everything on the driveway into a pile. He had me put the leaves and stuff in the garbage bin. It was an easy job. Jim is off from his second job at Albertson’s. Good for him. He deserves it. Lol.
I hit the PS4 for two hours. I was doing pretty well on normal difficulty fighting arcade mode. I think UMvC3 will have pretty good following since MvCI did not do a good job in sales. Only 8k disc versions sold not counting PS store sales were made in the first week I think I recall reading. UMvC3 sold 30k in its first week. Me and Chad loath MvCI. So does a buddy of mine who works at a CVS next to our house. It is not even 3 on 3 – a classic element of the MvC series.
Jim and my mom are watching The Voice. They really get into it. Lol. I’ve never liked shows like American Idol and such. I did like American Idol because of the bad tryout people. Some of these things they do are bad and hilarious!
So I need to get back to my story. But I want to do it in the right mode so I have been writing other things like the Thrice Prompted.
I just watched a link that Michael sent to me on his phone. It was about a dude on a Christian talk show who had a vision of hell. Normally, I would have thought that God does not give such horrific “visions” to Christians. But he provided tons of scripture verses to back up his claim. Near the end of the show, he answered three questions from young atheists – not from the audience but from pre-recorded teenagers. The whole video was an hour and ten minutes. Man was it intense to think of! Right at the end of the show, Chad called from work on his break – talk about timing. He said he requested the 25th off. I told him pretty much everyone is asking for that day off.
We’ve yet to decide or know what will be happening for Christmas. My mom mentioned getting a ham and a turkey. I think we need to see what will be happening for everyone else. I personally do not want to clean up all those dishes if lots of people come over. Lol. I’d love it if we went out to eat.
Well, my bro and his wife will be here in six days. So I’m looking forward to that. I wish Janna, my bro’s wife, got back to me about getting a Nintendo Switch. It is pricey but I was hoping to split the cost with her. My bro wants to play the Zelda game. He has a Wii U.
I’m going to see how it is at 8 am. It should not be too cold once I’m in the sun that is. That way I’ll have more free time. Jim should be working tomorrow.
I heard somewhere on the net it is okay to do extended hours on a game as long as you take breaks. But very importantly, you have to do something constructive on the breaks. For me, that would be writing or reading.
So I am still praying for God to clearly make it apparent if He wants me to have a job and drive or not. My buddy from church asked if I had a job yet. I was like “Nope.” I told him I got a PS4 Pro.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925288-No-church