*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926773-games-and-rain
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#926773 added January 9, 2018 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
games and rain.
I got up late again. I made coffee and I found that the brewer is leaking. I think I put too much grinds into the filter. Lol. The leaking did stop shortly after. There is this little square hole at the bottom of the coffee maker and that is where it was coming from.
Jim worked super long today – like nine hours. I suppose he did take a lunch break. That probably lasted for thirty minutes or so I imagine.
I hit the PS4 for some time. I have gotten really good with my favorite team: Chun, Akuma and Zero. I found out a combo with Zero and Akuma.
In other news, it has been raining for two days. I couldn’t go to the gym so that was good, well in one way. I was thinking of mopping but it was very wet outside so I couldn’t. But that means I have to mop tomorrow.
Oprah wants to run for president. It sounds like a joke but it is true. She has already been endorsed by NBC which is a fake news station. The lefties want do to everything to oust Trump and undo what he has done. Everything has gotten so sick and corrupt. It’s happening in government, society and the entertainment industry. I hope and pray to God that Trump or someone like him will be the next president. The US needs some cleaning up. Trump has begun the initiative to do so.
Matt got back to me. He will look at my stories as soon as he has time. I hope he likes them. It actually took effort to make them shorter. Lol. I am trying my best to not info dump. I am going over my 8th story with this in mind.
Chad will call soon. I also have only twenty more minutes to do my blog because I want to do some writing before it is too late.
DB F Z is 17 days away from being released. I am stoked. I still need to get Battlefront 2. The graphics are killer.
My mom and I watched the last episode of the fourth season of Voltron. One of the antagonists looks like he will turn good. They left it on a real cliffhanger. I miss when me and Ricky texted in the evening. It usually happens when I watch cartoons with my mom. I may try tonight.

Chad has called do I will end here. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926773-games-and-rain