*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927288-Slept-in-really-late
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927288 added January 17, 2018 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Slept in really late.
Man, did I oversleep. I got out of bed at like 12:30 pm. I wasted my day. Darn it! Needless to say I missed the gym. Jim is off Albertson’s and he did not work out after his first job at Caesar’s. He must be pooped.
I was feeling kind of out of it because of how much I slept been after coffee. My plan was leave for the gym at 7:30 am but alas. I’ll try tomorrow. I’ll be working on my chest.
The tree issue is still an ongoing dilemma. Jim tried calling our insurance to see if they cover the cracking wall. I didn’t hear if they do or not. Something has to be done. It’s a shame because it is a beautiful palm tree. I’ll keep listening for anything about the problem.
Jim took Lance to get his hair cut specifically around his eyes. We could barely see his eyes. He is the mellowest dog in the world but he whines incessantly. He’s a good boy though.
I called Ricky for a ride to church tonight. He said he is not sure if he will be going or not and to wait until later tonight.
I spoke to Chad and Michael last night. He and the rest of his family went to the Palace Station buffet. It was good to talk to him. He drives now and he suggested we all go to see a good Christian movie sometime. He’s a vegetarian so there was little he could eat. He could not even eat pie as it as eggs in it.
Nine days left man. I can’t wait. DB FighterZ looks so tight. I’ll probably get wiped with the floor by everyone. I’ll adapt though. It will just take practice.
My mom and I will be finishing up Total Drama Island soon. There are like five characters left. That show is funny.
Lets’ see…what else? I got a five start rating and great praise from a newbie. She was really wowed by a poem of mine written in 2012. I enjoyed writing. It was for the Poem a Day contest by my passed friend Deanna. I miss her. She was around my age and was schizophrenic too and lived at home as well. To my knowledge, no one ever found why she died.
I went to the store for some soda and ten dollars cash back. My mom wanted ice-cream and I got some black licorice for Jim. Jim will be off tomorrow and Saturday from his second job at Albertson’s. Good for him.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927288-Slept-in-really-late