*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927348-Mopping-the-house-and-going-to-Costco
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927348 added January 18, 2018 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Mopping the house and going to Costco.
This will be short as I need to call Chad. He called me while I was doing a very cumbersome, tedious review. It was clear the author of the work did not proofread it.
I checked and am #84 on the most credited reviewers list. I’ve done four reviews this month so far with all of them being anniversary reviews.
Jim will be working both jobs tomorrow. I may hit the PS4. I did not have time to do so today as my mom and I went to Costco. We got some good stuff including a package of chipotle lime shrimp that my mom cooked with some vegetables. It was actually very good. And there is still shrimp left. My mom got some pretzel rolls. It was either that or croissants.
Yesterday was a no go as fa as church went. Ricky never got back to me. ) = I’ll text him tonight.
For the first tie in over a year, I listened to Hear the Word by Simple Truth. I feel asleep hearing it then woke up a few hours later with it still on. I had chocolate near bed time. That wired me up some. The music helped. I failed to go to the gym and leave at 7:30 am. I did mop the house though.
On the way to the store, we dropped of Merlin to get groomed. He looked so cute after his haircut. Lol. They gave him a little scarf too. My mom says he is the sweetest dog we have as far as the way he treats her. He is adorable he just has this vile bark.
Seven days left man and DB FighterZ come out on the PS store. I am stoked! There will be DLC along the way. Broly and Cooler will be two of them for sure. In the meantime I’ll play UMvC3 and Battlefront 2.
At Costco, my mom and I saw some cool 4K TVs. They were pricey. Speaking on another note, I read somewhere that Sony is waiting until at least 50% of US households have 4K TVs until they release the PS5. That will take a year or more. This info debunks the idea the PS5 is coming out this year. I think it would be wrong of Sony to release the PS5 right after they release the PS4 Pro, the one I have.
KH3 is coming out soon too. I don’t know if I’ll get it. Most RPGs require you to play long durations. It is less with shooters and fighters.
I’ve got to go to the gym. I usually get Starbucks after working out as a reward. I dropped that “only play if I go to the gym” idea.
Well, That is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927348-Mopping-the-house-and-going-to-Costco