*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927409-cut-short
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927409 added January 19, 2018 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
cut short
I’d have to say the highlight of my day was reading Byzantium. It is a pretty thick book. After being abused and beaten by a slave master, the protagonist, Aiden, is rescued by the Amir Sadiq who is basically the Arabian ruler. Aiden asks for the release of his three surviving friends who are still salving in an iron mine. The Amir states such a thing may be difficult. Aiden is cared by the court physician throughout the ordeal and Aiden is still recovering from his wounds. The second chapter I finished ended with the physician taking Aiden to see the “jewel” of the kingdom.
I did not make to the gym again. I’m happy I don’t have to tomorrow as it is the weekend. (= Jim will be home from his second job.
I played with a PS friend who had a mike. She was a black British chick. She wiped the floor with me. I will see if I can’t sync my headset with my PS4. The box it came in said it “Works great with PS4.” I will have to look on YouTube on how to do that. I’d love to chat with that PS friend. I need stable friend I can play with besides Chad. He is hard to beat. Chad is always playing something on his IPhone. He was playing MKX while I was paying UMvC3. We were on the phone the whole time. Lol. He eventually hung up because I stopped talking. Lol.
My mom’s new pain cream came in today. It was delivered right to our door. That was a first. It was a compounded med cream. I thought we would have had to pick it up from a pharmacy for sure. We got a phone call twice from the person who had info about the med cream. The first time I heard my mom’s phone ring with no ID I did not pick it up. Then there was another call from the same number so I answered it. It was the lady who was involved with the medicine situation. She asked for my mom.
Tomorrow is an outdoor event with my church called ARK in the Park and I will not be going. I need to play chad.
Jim just got home. My mom apparently told Jim to pick up some coffee. Jim said he got a message.
There will be another fighter in DB FighterZ who is a chick. Her name is Majin Android 21.
Well, I have to go to the store. Goodbye

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927409-cut-short