*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927774-Two-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927774 added January 25, 2018 at 8:12pm
Restrictions: None
Two reviews.
I just did two reviews – one relatively long and the other for a poem I gave an awardicon to. It was really good. Unfortunately, the author was las on in October of 2017. So he may not get it see it for some time when he next logs on.
Jim came home about an hour ago with some sweet chocolate candies. They were from a store in Caesar’s Palace that was closing. It was two pieces of candy- two dark chocolate and the other white chocolate which I don’t like. They were wrapped fancy with a ribbon on two of them. They were good.
Lasts night’s service was very fun and enlightening. There was a guest speaker who gave his testimony. He was the funniest speaker I have ever seen! His mannerisms were classic. He spoke of his encounters with the onslaughts of ISIS in Middle Eastern counties like Iraq. His message was very powerful. Afterwards we all went to In n’ Out. It was good to hang out with the gang. I sat inside with my two friends Jarred and Alberto. The majority of the people ate outside where it was so cold.
I just learned tonight that Ricky got a PS4 on Black Friday. Like me, he wanted the console for one game. For him it was an action RPG called Tales of Bresea – if I spell that right. The game I primarily got the PS4 was for Dragon Ball Fighter Z. It comes out tomorrow. I’m psyched. I’m going to try and get up and download it in the early morning. I can’t wait to give it a spin. One of my PS friends was playing the Beta for the game. For that, I think you have to pre-order it. I’ll be buying the top premium version for $99 with the $10 PS discount.
I messaged Matt about my awardicon I am to receive after he judges the best one. I finished my 8th story and after I do my 9th story, I will get an MB.
I texted Ann asking if she was at work. Several hours later she said she was taking a nap. I texted her earlier saying “Good afternoon.” I hope she gets back to me soon.
For the next five days, I plan to do one long anniversary review one short one. That should bring me to 16 reviews. I plan to do one long anniversary review each morning. That will, however, clash with my intention to read in the morning. Perhaps I can do both.
Tomorrow I will mop the house. I have to move the fridge forward to vacuum behind it. I’ll be using the hand vacuum for that job.
Let’s see, what else? Chad is moving today. He probably will not call me or he may at night.
Jim is watching “The Four.” It is a singing completion show. I could care less. Lol. I think some of the contestants are better than some of the judges. Sean Combs is full of himself. He is very critical too – much like Simon Cowell.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927774-Two-reviews