*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927844-DB-FighterZ
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927844 added January 26, 2018 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
DB FighterZ!!
Man did I sleep in late. It was probably because I did not sleep well. I woke up at 12 am and could not go back to sleep. I don’t know why. Something weird happened too. The Google HUB unit was making this beeping noise. I checked the computer and there was no connection. After a while, it stopped and the connection came back. I think it had to do with the anti-virus program.
I’m texting Ann now. She’s playing her X-Box One now. She’s shooting it out with Wolfenstein colossus. I prefer 3rd person shooters. Battlefront 2 gives you the option of playing both ways.
I bought and downloaded DB FighterZ. It took like three minutes. From what I’ve played, it is easy to pull off combos with Goku. I have only fought in training mode. I need to see what online play is like. I was putting in the general settings like region, language and so forth. I was stuck on one part. There was a choice to pick US west coast 1, 2 and 3. I did not know what that meant so I called PS support. It ends up that they are three server locations and I was told by a representative to pick the 3rd one as it would have the least congestion. I can’t wait to play it tomorrow. Lol.
I did a good review of a beginning chapter that was really nice. It was fantasy set in real life. I gave it a five-and-a-half stars. Oh, and I got a very happy reply from a guy I gave an awardicon to. I love it when people are happy when I give them MBs or awardicons.
So Jim is off today. He had his vehicle worked on. He deserves rest. I have to do two reviews in the morning and until the end of the month to get my two merit badges. Matt got back to me and he will get to my awardicon when he has time. I did not know he is getting a Ph. D. I think it is in chemistry and research. Kudos to him.
Let’s see, what else? Chad face timed me and showed me his small house. His room is a mess. Lol.
For my ninth story I will choose the “portal closed suddenly” prompt. I need to practice writing and I need to red more. I will do that after games tomorrow – or before. I’m not sure.
Not much is happening. Jim is talking to his sister I think. Nothing is new with him either.
I need to go to a men’s breakfast one of these months. Ricky goes to them I think.
My mom and I are watching Star Wars Rebels over again. The last two or three nights ago, we’ve been watching Merlin. It’s a good show. The last episode is weird though.
Chad said Young Justice is supposed to have another season this year.
Well that is it for now. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927844-DB-FighterZ