*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928410-February-5-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#928410 added February 5, 2018 at 5:46am
Restrictions: None
February 5, 2018
"February 5, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs"DAY 1907 February 5, 2018
Prompt: Use these three nouns in today's blog entry: holiday, apartment, sun."

I can easily use those words in a blog because this time last year I live in an apartment and there was very little sunshine coming into my life. I do not like living alone so it was no holiday being there. Little did I know at the time that God had better things in store for me. I was a devout Christian but living alone often led to bitterness, depression, and other sorts of sin that living alone can bring. My apartment became like a prison and I was not at all happy there. Living where I am living also has drawbacks but I have learned to trust God and whatever comes down the pike just comes. God has it all under control. I trust Him to take care of me. I have a ministry now and God will see to it that everything I need for that ministry is supplied. I firmly believe that. Jesus Christ has never lied to me and I know He never will.

Blog City image small

day 1511 Prompt: What is betrayal to you? How many faces does it have? Who is to blame, the betrayed or the betrayer?

The betrayal I naturally think of is that of Judas Iscariot, who betrayed my Master Jesus Christ. However I don't condemn Judas for that betrayal because every time I fail to do the will of God I too am betraying Jesus. I know I am not perfect and often fall short of God's glory. All I can do is ask Jesus to forgive me when I realize I have fallen short and allow Jesus to pick me up, dust me off, and set me back on the right track. Betrayal is always due to sin. So I know that in the case of Judas and in the case of my own betrayal Jesus is not at fault. Sin was at fault and Jesus had no sin. The only sin Jesus ever had was when He became sin for the whole world. So the betrayer is at fault, not the betrayed.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees


© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928410-February-5-2018