*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928665-Havin-fun-with-DBFZ
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#928665 added February 9, 2018 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Havin' fun with DBFZ!
I slept very well last night. I got out of bed at about 8:30 am. After my readings, I hit the PS4 for a few hours and then I stopped at 1 pm. Jim came home thirty-five minutes after. While he was resting, I did a short review. It was kind of choppy. The piece was more like a brief intro but even being so it was not up to par. I gave it two and a half stars. It took a little under thirty minutes to review.
Tobber still has not gotten back to me. She must be busy.
My mom has stolen the TV so I cannot play now but perhaps later. Lol. I’m getting a lot better. I won one ranked match and two casual matches. I was having fun. I was in auto lobby #9 and there were like four people including me in it. It still must be popular because YouTube videos of DBZF keep getting posted consistently. Tons of people downloaded it on the 26th of January and at that time the lobby I was away in was always packed. I wonder what happened.
I’ve been playing with the offline option on so Chad won’t see me on. Lol. I don’t feel like playing Battlefront 2.
My older sister text me today. It was cut off at some point. She was probably busy at that moment.
I hope Ricky will be able to take me to church at 9 am on Sunday. I texted him last night but he did not reply. He must have forgotten or was busy. Ann is another story. She doesn’t care to talk to me at all. I’ve given up on her. She was so friendly and sweet in high school then I don’t know what happened. She never stayed in contact with any of her group of friends from high school.
Chads sent me five links today – for at once then one by itself. The four were of the Ugandan knuckles and his “do you no da wea?” phrase. One of them was funny but it had language.
Once I’m done with Byzantium, I will look into the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. He’s written other books besides that series. It sounds like a cool name. I’ll have to look into its the premise.
It’s a cool 75 degrees outside. Spring is here. Ah. I’m not looking forward to summer though. The good thing is I’ll be able to go to the gym super early so I can enjoy my morning.
I’m happy there is a Trader Joe’s about three blocks down from where we live. They have been getting a lot better business than Whole foods, the store that was there before. I love their ice-cream. It is a super-premium kind. It is pretty cheap too. My mom buys it too much though unfortunately.
Chad’s bro Michael plans to take us to see Samson on the 16th. It looks like it has great chorography. Some dude bashed it on his channel. I don’t care though. He probably does not like like it because it is Christian.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928665-Havin-fun-with-DBFZ