*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928758-Late-church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#928758 added February 11, 2018 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
Late church
I almost did not go to church today. But my conscience made me go when it was twenty minutes into service. I ended up getting there ten minutes later. The sermon was out of Ephesians 4:17-34. It was on how Christians are to behave and what things we are to avoid: grieving the Holy Spit, lying, stealing, harboring sinful anger, and a filthy mouth. Pastor jimmy highlighted that we are to be angry at certain things like sin for example. I spoke to my friend Jared briefly but I had to cut it short because my mom was waiting for me outside. She had some items for Trader Joe’s in the truck. She forgot to get potatoes and also she had to get a new battery for her vehicle remote or whatever you call it. Thankfully there was an auto shop on the way home. After that went back to Trader Joe’s for some potatoes she forgot to get. We got some ice-cream too. My mom was going to cook some steaks from TJ’s but I was hungry and couldn’t wait so I ate a BBQ brisket sandwich. My mom bought three steaks so that Jim could have some too. But I ruined it. Oh well, my mom baked a pizza for herself and Jim will he is own when he comes home from work. He gets off at 6:30 pm.
Now concerning the rest of my day, I hit the PS4 for two hours. I’m getting really good. There were six people including me there. I wish I could have a tournament and play with some friends. I only have two PS friends and one doesn’t respond to me. I’ll try talking to the other one. I hope there is a way to invite other players to fight each other. Maybe that is what local battle mode is. I’ll try and check out tomorrow. The problem is all people that meet each other in DBFZ have a set name other than the PS ID name.
I watched a video on leaked DLC for DBFZ. I did not look at the whole video though. I am wondering when the DLC will come out.
I need to start my story for the contest from the FSFS. It is held by a lady named A.E. Wilcox. I am still waiting for Tobber to review my Cramp entry. It’s been over three days.
My mom and I are near the end of Merlin. She is watching now as I type. I’ll join her soon. Morgana is losing it. She is obsessed in conquering Camelot. In the last episode, she enchants Arthur’s sword when he does a one-on-one duel with this big dude. Fortunately, Merlin sees this and uses his magic to save Arthur. Oh and Merlin retrieved the last dragon egg and gives the little guy a name so he could hatch out of it. The other dragon, the grown one Merlin always talks to, is happy not to be the last of his kind.
Chad has not called yet. He will though. I hope it’s soon because I watch stuff with my mom in the evenings.
My aunt and grandma’s B-day is coming within the week or so. My mom got a really funny card for my grandma.
Valentine’s Day is coming on the 14th. At church today, backed sweets were being sold out front with a Valentine’s Day theme.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928758-Late-church