*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933495-Reading-and-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933495 added April 26, 2018 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and writing.
Once again, I am thrashed. I have been writing for an hour straight. Uhg. I also read for about an hour too.
In the Word I learned of Jesus not come to please Himself but to please man and that all of our reproaches feel on Jesus. The chapter I read was long so I did not get all of it.
I failed to go to the gym today. I got up late at about 11 am. After my readings, I hit the PS4 for an hour then read. In the book I am reading, the protagonist is coming around be reconciled to God. Jesus is talking on the phone to him. Jesus tells him a bunch of personal information from his past then Jesus hangs up. I am very curious how this will all transpire in the end. Oh, and two other people were miraculously healed. One person was healed of near-sidedness and the other could walk after being in a wheel chair. Things are heating up.
Me, my mom and Jim and having a steak dinner tonight. I can’t wait. They are grass fed steaks.
There were some shoplifters at the Walgreens where Chad works at. Apparently that is called a code 22. The same dude came in twice but in different clothes. LOL. I told him how I remembered how this one dude tried to walk out with some GPS devises from a Target. When an employee called out to him, he bolted to the door but was ran down by two employees while he tried to flee on a stupid bike! They did not call the cops but told him not to come back.
It is officially hot now. It is 93 degrees out. I went to the store for some ice-cream and juice for myself. My mom needs to cut back.
I need a few more anniversary reviews to make 15.
I can’t believe my B-day is a little over a month away. I clearly recall my 34th b-day. I was taken to the movies at the Sante Fe Station. Soon I’ll be dead and in heaven.
Last night, we all went to Yogurt Land. I needed real food. So Ricky took me to Cane’s and I got him a drink too. Then I brought it to Yogurt Land. It was a decent sized group there. I spoke a little and made some jokes. Soon after, Ricky took me home. Ricky will be going to Mexicali for three days. I was looking forward to a ride to the 9 am service. Oh well. It looks like Danno will be taking me again. LOL.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933495-Reading-and-writing