*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933548-Just-an-hour-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933548 added April 27, 2018 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Just an hour of writing.
I did not go to the gym. Sigh. I did work my Thrice Prompted story. I’m at the very end of it with about 2,700 words down. I did not intend to make it so long. I do think it is a good story but that is my opinion about my short story so that may not hold very much merit. LOL.
Jim is grilling the steaks out back – in the blasted heat. I’m glad it’s not me! We cooked the potatoes in the duel microwave/oven. To do it you have to use a special metal tray that rotates inside. I am hungry. I have not had home grilled steak in years. We’re using smoked wood chips. It’s going to be good.
Chad sent me two links. One was about two women who had their conservative views censored. They have over two-million followers. These two women went to court to argue their point and were resisted by a senator. The other link was from The Tucker Carlson show. It was about YouTube censoring conservative views.
Among the left winged liberal new stations are CNN (the chief) and MSNBC. President Trump accurately called these two stations fake news. They’re really reaching in every direction they can. Libs are still pushing the “Russian” meddling. I mean come on!-really?! It’s been two years! Oh well, there is no rest for the wicked. LOL.
I’m about done with my steak. It was divine! The grill really made a difference.
In the Bible, I read about God destroying the wisdom of the wise and putting to nothing the thoughts of the prudent. Paul also says that God has made foolishness the wisdom of the world. Then he says the foolishness of God is wiser than wisdom of men and the weakness of God is stronger than the strength of man. He then said he will not to use wisdom of words lest the cross be made of no affect.
Tomorrow is Saturday and that means no gym.
I hit the PS4 for an hour and ten minutes. I am getting killed because I am trying to do the jump cancel combo.
Jim and my mom are going to watch American Idol or The Voice. I hate those shows.
Ricky is in Mexico now – I think. I believe he gets back Monday night and it is was a three day trip. I don’t know exactly. Him and the group he went with left sometime after Wednesday. On Wednesday, the group was prayed over by the pastors.
I just texted Ricky asking how Mexico is. LOL. I don’t know if my call will reach him though. My phone did no say it was not received however. He will get back to me if it did get to him.
Once again I will try to get up early for the umpteenth time. My writing is in my prime in the morning strangely. I hate it when I sleep my day away.
Merlin is being rowdy. He has a ugly bark.
Well, that is it for me. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933548-Just-an-hour-of-writing