*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933788-Reading-and-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933788 added May 1, 2018 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and writing!!
I got up late. But nevertheless, it has been reasonably productive. I read for a little over an hour. And I edited two of my chapters which took about a little over an hour as well.
I hit the PS4 for an hour. That was enough. I want the one thing I look forward during the day is time in the Word. I read where Jesus tells the disciples to have communion: ”Take eat this is my body which is broken for you. Do it in remembrance of me.” This He spoke of the bread. Then he took the wine: “This is the new covenant in my blood do this as often as you drink.” Then Paul says-Doing so, you declare the Lords death until He comes.” I did paraphrase a bit. Paul says, later in the chapter I read, That it is a shame for a man to have long hair but it is a glory for women. He also says-“the head of woman is man and the head of Christ is God.” That was not the full scripture though.
The book I am reading is becoming very tense and interesting. The proclaimed Jesus Brandon has just shown his wrist scars. The whole ultimatum of the book is whether this Jesus is the real deal or sent by Satan. The plot continues to thicken.
Moving on with my day: Honestly, I can’t say much as is the deal usually. My life is mundane. Tomorrow is the paratransit interview. My mom told me it could take hours. I prayed it would not. We will be getting picked up at 10 am I think I heard my mom say. The place we’re going to is in Henderson Nevada which is far away. It kind of makes me anxious. My mom will be there though. There will be other older people on the buss too.
Chad’s bro Will bought a little bunny at a swap meet. He sent me pictures and a short vid of the animal. It’s cute. Speaking of Chad, he just sent me a trailer of the new Beatle Juice movie. I had no idea there was one coming out. LOL.
It rained today – and thundered. I love thunder. It’s cold out now because of it. I did not see any lighting through the small window in the computer room where I was typing.
Jim is home. I think he got off at 6 pm. Tomorrow is his Monday at Caesar’s Palace.
I have to do laundry in the morning. I have little clean clothes to wear. LOL.
My mom and I have been having troubles with Covenant, a TV streaming app with our Amazon Fire Stick. So we watched Trollhunters. Hopefully Covenant will work tonight. We watch a Cartoon called Regular Show in the evenings. It’s really funny.
If time permits and the prompt is good, I will enter the Cramp again tomorrow. I did not win but yesterday’s entry was reviewed. It was not very helpful. It did not give any suggestions for improvement. It was just given a perfect five stars. It was not that good in reality – I’m sure.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933788-Reading-and-writing