*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936493-Reviewing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936493 added June 17, 2018 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
Reviewing!
Last night Jim was in the living room with his feet in the foot bather. Then me, my mom and Jim noticed the water level had decreased – It as leaking! The water got all in the rug. We had to dry it on top and on the tile under it. When I got out of bed my mom saw the water was getting under the large black chest that sits on the carpet. Since it got under the chest, I had to move the whole thing of the rug so my mom and I could take it outside to dry on some chairs. There is a strong urine smell from the dogs. My mom wants to rent a rug doctor. She also wants to wash the carpet in the master bedroom which is under the beds. We’ll have to move them. Uhg. They are on wheels though.
I did three reviews today. One was on a long piece but there was not that much feedback or substantial errors to correct. There were some little blips but it didn’t really interrupt things. I gave it four-and-a-half stars. I enjoyed it. It was about three young children named Jesse, Lucy and Charlie. It was heartwarming and funny. One of the other two stories had good potential. There was a lot of telling and not showing and lots of info dumping. It was roughly a page and a half I’d say. The content could have been stretched out through action and dialog. It was melancholy iteration of Wizard of Oz. It was all about Emerald City being in shambles.
I got up at about 11 A.M. I did my readings and then I hit the computer. Jim is at work. He gets off at 8 P.M.
Yesterday or the day before, my mom found a big brown recluse. I hit it with a shoe and all these little baby spiders came crawling out of it! I was whacking like crazy. I got most of them. We have to tell our exterminator. My mom was about to pick it up, thinking it was a hairball or something. It’s good it was right smack dab in the middle of our hallway with the white tiling. Hitting a pregnant spider is something I’ve done before one other time. But that time there were a lot more babies coming out of the female.
I had to miss church. )= That is the third church thing I had to skip because of my sickness. I want to go to Mot Excellent Way. It’s been a long time in coming. One of the pastors described my anxiety episodes to a T. I’ve just been lazy. I need to go. I just hope my mom lets me go. She may not because of my sickness.
I’m so happy and thankful I’ve keep up with my reading and writing. I will probably be done with Illuminati today. It was a good book. I feel like supernatural-spiritual genre of fiction now. The jacket summary sounds very cool.
It’s hot again – about 90 degrees. It could be hotter though like in triple digits. My poor sister is feeling it now. LOL.
Chad want let go of the monkey thing. He said happy Father’s Day then said touch my monkey. He’s a sick freak.
Well, I’m off to read. Good bye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936493-Reviewing